Find out if JEVTANA is right for you
If your disease is progressing and no longer responding to your current therapy, including docetaxel, JEVTANA may be right for you. As you consider your next step, feel empowered to take an active role working together with your whole healthcare team. Ask any questions you have about JEVTANA and your advanced prostate cancer to identify an individualized treatment plan that's right for you.
Some factors to consider discussing with your healthcare team when planning your next step:
Discuss your age, medical history, and health status
Talk about how you feel and if your cancer is impacting you in your daily routine.
Evaluate your disease severity, speed of progression, and the amount and location of your metastatic sites
Ask your doctor where your cancer has been spreading beyond the prostate, ie, lymph nodes, bones, liver, and lungs. Also discuss how quickly your disease has been progressing. Some tests your healthcare team might use to assess your disease in addition to your health status include a PSA blood test and body imaging such as MRIs and CAT scans.
Create a treatment plan and find out how JEVTANA may be able to help you
Discuss the benefits and potential side effects of JEVTANA with your healthcare provider to find out if it is right for you.
Additional tips for your next appointment:
- Prepare your questions ahead of time and bring a pen and paper so you can take notes
- Bring someone with you to your appointment. They'll help you keep track of the information your healthcare provider gives you
- Don't be afraid to ask for the information you want. It may also help to repeat your understanding back to the healthcare provider, confirming the answer to your question
- Seek a second medical opinion. It may provide new insight on a treatment that you are considering or one that you have not yet considered
- Ask your medical care team to consult with each other and identify a treatment approach that considers your personal situation and needs